Hello It's Been A While



Here we are galavanting around my backyard to get inspired and test out some new pieces that I want to add to the upcoming collection.  I never thought I could fall in love with one place so much, but the complexity and flavor of LA has certainly persuaded me otherwise. From the unexpected moments of beauty (such as the juxtaposition of a pair of red shoes hanging desolately against a cloudless blue sky) to the random works of art found on every street corner, there is never a dull moment to be found here. After the crazy hustle and bustle of the day, we unwittingly stumbled upon a rare moment in the city: an empty street. Naturally we immortalized that rare moment of peace with some impromptu ootd shots :D




skirt and sweater from tobi.com, thrifted hat, MCM purse, accessories coming soon in our upcoming collection!
photo cred: Skott Khuu and my beat up iphone
soundtrack for the night: Zhu - Cocaine Model





Comments

Popular Posts